What can PLG Translate?
We cover a variety of pharmaceutical and medical stages, including:
- Product Information (PIL, SmPC & Labels)
- Clinical trials (protocols, synopses, etc.)
- Pharmaceutical documents for all registration procedures
- Medical devices
- Scientific papers (case studies, article reviews, etc.)
Let PLG translate our values for you:
Standards and Quality
Our teams implement various processes during translation and localisation activities, ensuring high-quality results.
- PLG translators are language experts within their language pair(s) and must pass rigorous subject-specific tests.
- PLG translators specialise in their fields.
- Each translation is checked against the original and changes are made to ensure that the proper terminology is used consistently throughout the document.
- After proofreading, a project manager performs a final check regarding the quality and formatting.
Language and Document Coverage
PLG covers key regions in more than 50 countries & 180+ languages:
English <> All European languages
English <>All CIS languages
English <> Most Asian languages
English <> several African languages and dialects
PLG also has expertise in language localisation (example: France-based French to Canadian French)
We aim to provide our clients with a hassle-free solution and deliver the final files ready to be used. Click here to receive a free quotation