At PLG, the way we lead, work and behave is driven by our core purpose: improve human health by delivering regulatory compliance services for the safe and effective use of medical solutions.
This purpose influences the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate.
Our Values: #Teamwork & Diversity – #Entrepreneurship mindset – #Customer oriented – #Learn to learn – #Continuous improvement
Your Trusted Partner
Since 1993, ProductLife Group (PLG) has supported clients throughout the life sciences product life cycle, combining local expertise with global reach and spanning more than 140 countries. PLG is a life sciences consulting business that offers outsourced services in the areas of regulatory affairs, quality and compliance, vigilance, and medical information. Our expertise spans oversight of both established products and innovative therapeutics and diagnostics.
PLG is committed to continuously improving the firm’s value through long-term partnerships, innovations, flexibility, and cost-efficiency.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility Charter
PLG is committed to being an ethical business. Business ethics build trust with our clients, shareholders, team members, suppliers, and other stakeholders. They provide the right environment and act as a business enabler to support our clients’ ambition and growth.
PLG is committed to comply with all applicable competition and antitrust laws and regulations and rejects any form of bribery and corruption.
In April 2020, PLG has issued, promoted, and supported a Code of Business Ethics. As part of this program, every employee receives the Code of Business Ethics and is expected to comply and follow specific training.
PLG supports and adheres to:
- The principles of the 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights and refuses the use of forced labor and child labor;
- The principles of the fundamental conventions on labor standards of the International Labour Organization;
- The OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises;
- The principles of the UN Global Compact Program and has signed on to the UN Global Compact “Caring for Climate”.
Facts and Figures
Of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies turn to PLG
Of variations managed by PLG received regulatory approval
The strength of a global organization—with the agility of a start-up
We take care of our people so they can take care of your projects
- We lead through teamwork, and we believe in diversity.
- We build strong, engaging work environments that attract people with entrepreneurial mindsets.
- We design, implement, and follow individual development plans and invest in our people.
You can rely on:
- Our experience and expertise in the forms of:
- Over 400 clients
- 100 senior experts
- Our expertise from strategy to deployment
- Partnering with innovative start-ups
- A set of Innovative solutions
- Our cost-efficiency
- 5 right shoring platforms
- The right staffing by the right experts at the right price
- Hybrid profiles (RA, PV, QA) in small countries
- Global partnerships
Our leadership team
Global Central Expertise Director