Required technical skills :
- Be primary contact to client regarding the management of the service.
- Ensure the launch of the project and the good sharing of project documentation including project oversight (scope of work, , interaction with client process, reporting rules, applicable procedures).
- Implement and keep updated project plan and schedule with the support of project team
- Providing support during external and unannounced audits.
- Bring methodology support to project stakeholders in executing the project activities and cross functional communication.
- Design and implement project plans by coordinating with other departments as well as with clients to ensure that projects are implemented, deadlines are met and deliverables are of high quality.
- Manage changes in a proactive and reactive way, anticipate potential crisis and implement mitigation plans.
- Assisting with license applications as required.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory processes, in readiness for both internal and external audits.
- A proven ability to consistently deliver to tight timelines, without negatively impacting on quality or departmental budget
Systems Management and Administration; Document and track regulatory submissions and regulatory authority approval.