This is the perfect opportunity for students / people who wish to work part time that offers great flexibility and good income. You will be working as a Market Research Interviewer on a contract basis.
As a Marker Research Interviewer, you will be responsible for translating questionnaires from English into Polish and then use these questionnaires to interview people in order to assess attitudes and experiences relating to the patient information leaflets (distributed in the medicine box).
Activities will include:
- translation of the questionnaire from English into Polish;
- arranging interviews – this might be done by approaching people in the street, placing an advert in a local paper or on website or contacting them by telephone or on online platforms/forums;
- printing of the leaflet;
- providing a brief introduction to the interview and its subject, outlining how the research will be used;
- asking specific questions about interviewee attitudes to a particular product or issue;
- carrying out a set number of interviews to meet a quota (20 per project);
- recording interview responses with a voice recorder and keying results into an excel sheet;
- printing and signing non-disclosure agreement (NDA) with each participant;
- maintaining accurate and detailed records;
- collating results and passing them back to the project manager.