The Finance manager will be in charge of the accounting of the Group foreign subsidiaries located in CZ, UK, DE, RO, BE, IN, BU etc… whose are notably externalized to external services firms.
The Finance will notably rely on and manage various accounting and labor services and focus on
- Driving the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices, in particular in respect of tools’ implementation and accounting processes’ enhancement.
- Preparing and post monthly accruals, prepayments and similar accounting entries.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Support management and operations to improve profitability of services.
- Leading the analysis of monthly and quarterly numbers and presenting findings to the board.
- Managing an end-to-end audit process of current systems – while acting as the first point of contact for external auditors.
- Continually identifying risks to delivery, propose solutions where necessary and effectively managing stakeholder expectations throughout.
- Dealing with working capital management and production of cash flow forecasts.
- Leading the team responsible for payroll, VAT and HMRC processes.
Reporting to the CFLO, the Finance Manager will be working closing with
- The Group Financial Controller,
- The Customer Service and Sales Administration Manager,
- The Financial Manager of French subsidiaries
- The Suppliers’ accounting department
- The Legal Manager
- The external (auditors, accounting firms) and internal (country managers) stakeholders