We are looking for a Finance Manager, who will be responsible to oversee the end-to-end finance operations, balance sheet reconciliations, looking to make improvements to procedures and controls, as well as ad-hoc projects and requests as and when they come up.
The Finance manager will be in charge of the accounting of the Group French subsidiaries and notably rely on and manage various accounting and labor services and focus on:
- Driving the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices, in particular in respect of tools’ implementation and accounting processes’ enhancement.
- Preparing and post monthly accruals, prepayments and similar accounting entries.
Issuing the month-end, quarter-end and year-end close for each legal entity she/he is responsible of.
- Leading the analysis of monthly and quarterly numbers and presenting findings to the CFO.
- Issuing the year-end financial statements of each legal entity (balance sheet, P&L, cash flow, notes to the financial statement)
- Issuing the year-end tax forms of each legal entity
- Managing an end-to-end audit process of current systems – while acting as the first point of contact for external auditors.
- Continually identifying risks to delivery, propose solutions where necessary and effectively managing stakeholder expectations throughout.
- Dealing with working capital management.
- Leading the team responsible for payroll, VAT and HMRC processes.
Reporting to the CFLO, the Chief Accountant will be working closing with
– The Group Financial Controller,
– The Customer Success, billing an collection Manager,
– The Financial Manager of Foreign subsidiaries
– The Payable accounting Manager
– The Legal Manager
– The external (auditors, accounting firms) and internal (country managers) stakeholders