ProductLife Group has known an incredible growth during the last years, and to make it possible we need to make sure the requests coming from our Business Development team are translated to contracts and finally invoiced. The Business Support Team has played and will be playing a key role in the development of the company in the near future, as our goal is to reach 1000 employees in a couple of years.
In this context, the V.I.E Business Support Officer will translate the company billing strategy into concrete business support actions.
The V.I.E Business Support Officer will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the preparation of proposals to ensure on time delivery
- Involve mandatory resources contributing to the proposal preparation
- Send final offer documents and ensure the quality of the final answer delivered to the client
- Ensure that PLG financial rules are followed and standard tools are used
- Contract and signature management
The Business Support Officer main activities are:
- Manage the preparation of MSA, CDA, WO, all based on the Client’s needs and PLG requirements.
- Initiate/Oversee the signing/stamping process.
- Conduct Cloud Storage maintenance related tasks such as archiving or structuring.
- Accomplish CRM related tasks such as data merging, data update, dashboard oversite.
- Manage CV management tasks such as creation, archiving, update.
- Support RFI management tasks such as questionnaire filling and support in maintenance of the library.
- Participate in RFQ management tasks such as quote preparation, understanding and working with the quotation grid
- Provide basic technical advice to the Sales department in relation to Services provided by the company.