ProductLife Group has known an incredible growth during the last years, and to make it possible we need to make sure the requests coming from our Business Development team are translated in contracts and finally invoiced. The Business Support Team has played and will be playing a key role in the development of the company in the near future, as our goal is to reach 1000 employees in a couple of years.
In this context, the Bid Office Lead will drive the team to better structure the company’s billing strategy and transform it in concrete business support actions.
The Bid Office Lead will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the Business Support team (>5 people)
- Monitor the performance of the Team
- Maintain Team Spirit towards objectives
- Manage preparation of proposals to ensure on time delivery
- Mobilize resources contributing to the bid offer preparation
- Turn solution concepts into business cases or cost calculations
- Compile final offer documents and ensure the quality of the final answer delivered to the client
- Manage with Marketing department the maintenance of standard materials
- Promote the use of library items within the sales team
- Ensure that PLG financial rules are followed and standard tools are used
- Ensure the respect of Corporate objectives and rules