In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow. Excellent communication skills are essential as well as a continuous interest in self-development. Ultimately, you will help our company succeed by developing its people.
What is expected from you?
- Converts outdated training materials to the updated company standard format
- Supports the creation of digital course materials and e-learning content in the LMS (Learning Management System)
- Develops training materials (visuals, storyboards, graphics, videos, booklets, animations) using in-house and third-party providers
- Assists authors (SMEs/In-house experts) to create courses in the LMS
- Becoming an LMS Super User / Train-the-Trainer approach
- May participate in other initiatives or projects, as per his/her skills and abilities, upon manager’s request
- Maintains a close connection with the participants after the learning sessions, in order to collect feedback and propose ideas of improvement
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible way of working from (remote, WFH, office if you’d like)
- Career development in line with your performance and skills
- A dynamic environment that allows you to shape your role and grow
- Access to tons of courses to get trained and upskill in any field you want
- A variety of activities that will challenge you to think out-of-the box and out of your comfort zone (if you’re into repetitive tasks and monotone activities, this is not the place for you 😊)
- Working for a company that is in a continuous growing phase (Kaizen business philosophy), with multiple acquisitions throughout the year, which encourages growth and development for its employees