Required technical skills :
Technical planning (Gantt chart, WBS..)
• Responsible for planning creation and maintenance for projects.
• Assist Project Manager in the planning (forecasts and in progress), invoicing, on boarding and any other related Project management activities as delegator
• Contribute to project representations for communication and dashboard updates.
• Ensures alerts, quality control and consistency of the planning for overall project against previous / reference baselines.
• Collaborates with project team members to collect and correct data (estimates or real) for planning, invoicing and KPI update.
• Participates to the creation of the capacity planning with delivery project actors and line managers.
• Manage the on-off boarding / maintenance training process of project actors with the client.
• Conduct/facilitate meetings, internal or external.
• Analyze processes and find out root causes to propose improvement solutions.
• Prepare and Ensure the follow up of project invoicing
• Make data entry of activity and performance reports, including budget/cost/resources/ KPI follow up and control.
• Maintain standard material and templates
• Contribute to company internal projects in line with transformation / improvements